Oct 19, 2006

¡she's a brick!

PhotobucketAs the old adage goes, "She's a brick----house. The lady's stacked and that's a fact, ain't holding nothing back." so maybe it's not an old adage but it's old and pretty cool which has everything to do with the likes of me. a big girl at size 14 and i still look hot but it's not what's right for me.

so later in this classic funk piece "She's a brick" they continue to give the measurements of their brick house. 36-24-36. which has NOTHING to do with me. the only thing 36" on me would possibly be the length of a former dread (lock of hair), or maybe the length of my legs. I'm not in anyway delusional in my thinking that I could ever measure up to such an ideal of a woman and nor shall i try.

the truth
I hate food!i really do cuz i hate how we enjoy it so much to the point where we find comfort in it, a boyfriend, entertainment, a confident who will never judge but nor does it return or give back to the cause aside from heart disease, a need to buy new jeans because we're too fat or we have a whole in the crotch due to the fact that you've finally gotten too damn fat to crouch down and pick up a fallen key, metro card or piece of mail. This is BULLSHIT! And I have finally put my food/foot down and said "iI can't do this shit no more!" iIt's time to take back my wardrobe dammit! (So I'm a potty mouth but we can only tackle one thing at a time.)

the mission
I'm on a mission. I've been working out pretty consistently for about 7 weeks and am now joining the forces of my Maryland chicks in pursuit of reaching their personal weight/size goals. I'm just trying to get back into shape really. this team effort will consist of accountability partners and consequences. I'm not quit through the details but I'll get on that later.

My girl Eri and i were talking about how our bodies where not meant for this kind of weight. my feet ans my back hurt mostly because I'm fat. 60+ lbs to be exact. with my bones structure and height combined i should be able to maintain a healthy of 135. the boobs are a factor too. there's no way they should be this big. i mean their huge. I used to think that they would stay the same because of all the other times I'd lose 10-15 lbs, but if i lose 30 lbs and i still have these midgets in a headlock I'm gonna have SERIOUS back issues. so i guess that's another reason to look some bloody wight too.

my stats.
Size: still 14
start weight: : 187 lbs - now: 193
start bust: start: 43.25" - now: 40.75"
start waist: 38" - now: 35"
start hips: 46"
start arms: 14"- now:13.25"

I've gained weight and lost inches. There's a hell of a lot more to go with consequences such as eri talking clothes from me if i cheat so i have faith that this will be a VERY bumpy ride but I'll get there eventually. i know I'm well on my way to my spot's name sake because a dress i bought a bit ago wouldn't close. and here i am rockin' it. well that's all for now. peace.

3 comments:

erica said...

when did this happen??
does this mean you joined my team? or who's team are you on?
did you start your own team?
i'm confused... but lovin the bloggin.

jamila said...

after editing this for aboutthe 4th time i think this means i have offically joined the maryland chics. you and meiss. tell her to check it out.
or maybe i will.
-skinnypitch.

Jael said...

you occupation is being black. We're in the same line of work