Oct 30, 2006

Bitchin' meets Catharsis

So I got some tough lovin' about my blog which was expected and appreciated but there's a reason why i posted it on my blog and not the team's. This also serves as a catharsis as jae so psychfully pointed out. From this last post I've found that it does help . At some point things will spill into how weight affect other parts of my life but this time I was just weak and angry, as i often seems to be, though I knew I was not alone everyone has their moments and everyone feels alone sometimes, others more often than some or even more often than is healthy.

Am I really gonna alter the TEAM rules? NO! Like I said it was jsut part of my bitch-fest-06.

So just to clear tingzup...
I'm going by the rules. I 'm paying the price for my trangressions without further quarrel. I just want to feel what i feel and write it down so i don't lose my mind. Feeling doesn't always resolve in acting out. So it's best to just get it out fo' i crack!
the end.

2 comments:

erica said...

bitch all you want... i'm glad you're sticking with the team.

we can do it... i know we can...

Deidre C. said...

Don't worry we're all gonna be hot bitches in the end. You're allowed to make mistakes, just as long as you get your ass up and get back on track!!
d